In the new era of computing, competition is fierce. Clients are struggling to manage the explosion of information and every software vendor is touting big data and analytics solutions. Attend the complimentary Business Partner Summit on Sunday, November 3rd, designed to help you maximize performance and drive better business results. Learn how to help clients evolve their thinking and expand their capabilities to exploit and drive value from all data and content by teaming with you and IBM.
General Session guest speaker, Christopher Gardner, is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and New York Times bestselling author who will share his philosophies on life, legacy and the pursuit of happiness. Mr. Gardner’s amazing story was published as an autobiography, The Pursuit of Happyness, and later followed as a film release staring Academy Award nominee Will Smith.
The Business Partner Summit is the perfect prelude to Information On Demand 2013. Register for the conference before September 13th and take advantage of Early Bird rates. Save $300 on registration – plus an additional $100 if you are a returning attendee.
This easy-to-use tool gives you an early view of sessions and activities you can expect at the conference, so you can start planning. Search for sessions by program, track and keyword, and view the details. Be sure to bookmark the site, so you can check back often as content is being added regularly.
- Learning opportunities from hundreds of sessions across four unique tracks – Business Analytics, Enterprise Content Management, Information Management and Business Leadership.
- Access the IBM ecosystem at IBM’s largest EXPO
- Invaluable one-on-one meetings with IBM executives
- Personal access to subject matter experts at the IBM Business Partner Café
- Unmatched networking opportunities, including community programs and receptions
- Deep technical education and innovative business strategies